Lately, I've been hard at work refactoring the `http-requests` library in an effort to simplify the codebase and limit its scope in order to make it more maintainable.
I've been working on an update to the http-requests library, and wanted to remove the Groovy dependency to make it more portable. I like a lot of the conveniences Groovy affords the library, as well as some of the entity converters that use Groovy classes, so I wanted to find
I've recently put a lot of work into a new library I've named http-requests. I had previously written a project called jersey-request-builder, which is an HTTP client wrapper written on top of Jersey Client 1.x and implemented as a Grails plugin. Lately, I've been busy porting a bunch of
I recently looked into an issue my friend was having with an HTTP call and its failure to correctly convert JSON. The conversion problem is partly due to the resource that he was hitting returning a newline before the actual JSON text. I found he was using HTTPBuilder, which provides
I started working with the Grails framework recently when I started working for my new company. We were writing an application that provided a RESTful service, and my team had opted to use JAX-RS to implement that service. One of the frustrations I had while learning Grails had to do